Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe’s digital performance and tracks the evolution of EU member states in digital competitiveness.
- Country reports – Would you like to learn about the latest policies your country to improve, for example, the uptake of new technologies by the business or the Digital Skills? You can review it in details and download your country report.
- Visualisation tool – Did you know you can review where your country is positioned in Europe or among its close neighbours? You can explore how dynamically the position of your country changed in the last 5 years. Use our interactive DESI visualisation tool.
- Thematic chapters – You could also deepen your knowledge on one of the main dimensions of DESI. Want to know about the leaders in Connectivity or Digital Public Services? Please check the dedicated reports per each dimension
- Women in Digital Scoreboard – in 2019, for the first time the Commission has published the Women in Digital Scoreboard as an integral part of the standard DESI. This Scoreboard monitors women’s participation in the digital economy.
- Additional indicators and data – Would you like further understand the digital world through detailed data analysis? Please check out our interactive visualisation tool consisting of more than 100 indicators ready to be explored.
Source : Digital Single Market