Impact EdTech is a programme co-funded by the European Commission aimed at boosting innovations in education throughout Europe. The first of two open calls is looking for Startups and SMEs with disruptive ideas that will facilitate the creation of gender-friendly, personalised and inclusive learning.
In addition to financial support, selected applicants will have access to an EdTech-specific incubation environment that will offer access to an education ecosystem as well as business and access-to-market support.
Solutions with these elements are encouraged:
- AI and data analytics powered solutions.
- Assistive educational technology for special needs education.
- New assessment models tools.
- Next generation Virtual/Exploratory Learning Environments and e-Portfolio softwares.
- Blockchain technology based solutions.
- Hardware-based devices.
- Solutions aimed at tackling privacy and data protection in the use of digital learning tools.
- Virtual or Augmented Reality (VR/AR) powered solutions.
The deadline for this open call is June 30th 2020 at 13:00 (CEST).
More information can be found here